Work in progress
- Evaluating Carbon Capture and Storage in a Climate Model with Directed Technical Change (with Fred Schroyen)
- Precautionary Storage in Electricity Markets
- Energy Storage and Renewable Energy
- R&D, Growth and Pollution Abatement (with Jean-Pierre Amigues)
- Intermittent renewable electricity generation with smartgrids (with Aude Pommeret and Prudence Dato)
- Willingness to pay for solar panels and smart grids (with Aude Pommeret and Ian Ridley)
- The Economics of CCS: Why have CCS technologies not had an international breakthrough, and will it come?